Madness Charater Creator Madness Charater Creator

you need to be more original

You know, I love a good dress up game. But the make your own madness character thing has already been done. So you're basically a fanboy of a fanboy when you put out work like this.

Even those these weren't even your sprites.. you did a good job with the scripts. I'm only taking off for lack of originality, bro. Step outside the box a little and try something different for your next project. Do Bill and Ted vs Jay and Silent Bob or some shit..

Last Of 2k9!! Last Of 2k9!!

my head hurts

OK.. so you made the controls this way on purpose. It's the whole point of the game. People are so used to Mario or some shit wear you can magically redirect yourself in mid-air that this more realistic control feels awkward.

I tried to get to the end. Kept falling towards the top and getting aggrivated. I would have been more patient... but that music is so GAWD AWFUL.. it gave me a headache.. literally.

So... find some less excruciating music.
Keep the controls as is.. they're pretty cool.
Develop the background into something more interesting.
Keep the little guy as is. He's awesome.
Make the ledges a little easier to navigate early in the game... and progressively harder as you advance.

No Walking, No Problem! No Walking, No Problem!

addicting

Overused word in games like this. But fitting. Very cool idea.

Kristy Dressup Kristy Dressup

meh

Sorry dudes.

Unoriginal, of course. But you not only did nothing new with this.. it was flat out lazy to draw the skirts and pants with cutouts for the hands.
You could have easily made a second layer in the fla timeline just for the hands.. that would have placed them in front of the clothes.

Drag Box Drag Box

addicting

looks simple but is very challenging. i may be here a while =)

Jersey Maniac Jersey Maniac

meh

It's like those awful Facebook quizzes my cousins in Texas keep sending me.

Do a NHL one... maybe I'll give ya more slack.

Final Fantasy Pits RPG Final Fantasy Pits RPG

I love old skool NG

Glad someone is keeping the old NG legacy alive. Back when things were simple. Blundercats. Dragonball Wassup. Classic stuff..

unknown34 responds:

I wont forget it man haha, I was def there, I remember the old days all too well. I remember your star wars lo mein animation from about 9 years ago haha. Its funny.Just getting into flash again. But yea newgrounds will never be what it was.

Don't Mess With Preloader Don't Mess With Preloader

Do more with it

You had a good idea.. just needs work. Develop it into an 'animator vs animation' type toon and you've got something.

Helen Keller the Game Helen Keller the Game

too funny

Choose 'dim lights' for a true Hellen Keller experience.

FPS Performance Preload 2 FPS Performance Preload 2

very cool

nicely done. Definitely think Tom should add to the preload page..