Home Alone Hentai Home Alone Hentai

So the lesson here is that Poptart is a bad boy and gets what he wants while Patriot is a good boy and gets screwed? Seems about right.

SMB3: Red-Hot Beatdown SMB3: Red-Hot Beatdown

Good stuff. Happy ten years, dude.

Yoshi-1up responds:

Thx mate!

Pube Muppet SBC Volume 9 Pube Muppet SBC Volume 9

Nice to see ya still makin flash, Adam.

Classic NG forever!

Madness Charater Creator Madness Charater Creator

you need to be more original

You know, I love a good dress up game. But the make your own madness character thing has already been done. So you're basically a fanboy of a fanboy when you put out work like this.

Even those these weren't even your sprites.. you did a good job with the scripts. I'm only taking off for lack of originality, bro. Step outside the box a little and try something different for your next project. Do Bill and Ted vs Jay and Silent Bob or some shit..

Last Of 2k9!! Last Of 2k9!!

my head hurts

OK.. so you made the controls this way on purpose. It's the whole point of the game. People are so used to Mario or some shit wear you can magically redirect yourself in mid-air that this more realistic control feels awkward.

I tried to get to the end. Kept falling towards the top and getting aggrivated. I would have been more patient... but that music is so GAWD AWFUL.. it gave me a headache.. literally.

So... find some less excruciating music.
Keep the controls as is.. they're pretty cool.
Develop the background into something more interesting.
Keep the little guy as is. He's awesome.
Make the ledges a little easier to navigate early in the game... and progressively harder as you advance.

No Walking, No Problem! No Walking, No Problem!

addicting

Overused word in games like this. But fitting. Very cool idea.

(::Ride The Wind::) (::Ride The Wind::)

damn

Nice job. I had no idea you had such mad muzik skillz. You could actually do a game soundtrack or some of those lifescapes relaxation CDs from Target. Seriously that good.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Really? Well thats inspiring man thanks! Lifescape relaxation CDs LOL. xD

On My Mind... On My Mind...

Vinstigator 2010

This is song is gonna blow up as soon as Megaplex is done. I've made it part of the soundtrack.

Vinstigator responds:

Good lookin' out. I also hear you're putting my "Enemies" track in there as well. Can't wait to hear my songs in Megaplex 30!

Protest the Hero - Bloodmeat Protest the Hero - Bloodmeat

NICE

Ene-MIES of Khanate strung on hooks like PIGS TO SLAAAAAUGHTER..

Good job on this